Today has been a busy day for me! Busy with home and rushing some work. Not to forget to collect my LV wallet from Windy that flew all the way from Paris to Singapore! This is all thanks to Windy and brother, Eugene!
Eric and I have also attempted to make Omurice! Hmm, the taste is not bad, though the appearance is abit.. Well.. Haha..
Louis Vuitton Packaging 1
Louis Vuitton Packaging 2
Louis Vuitton, Damier Azur Canvas – Elise Wallet, 320 Euros
Elise Wallet in use
The damage is 320 euros.. waiting for Windy’s credit card bill to arrive to see the final damage!!
After getting all excited about my new wallet and while working hard to rush my office work, Eric prepared the ingredients for the Omurice!
- 150 grams of Chicken Fillet marinated with Salt and Pepper (bite size)
- 1 Can of Peeled Tomato Skin (drain away the sauce)
- 2 White Onions (chopped)
- 200 grams of Mixed Vegetables
- 3 Small Eggs with 3 tbls of milk (beaten)
- Cooked rice for 2 persons
- 3 Tbls of Oil
Tip: Remove tendon for the chicken fillet if not the chicken meat would taste tough.
Here, we will start with cooking the rice.
- Wash 2 handful of the rice with water
- Put in water to about double the height of the rice.
- Let it boil for 3 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium.
- Let it cooked till no more steam is visible.
Cooking the fried rice:
Fried Rice Directions 1
Fried Rice Directions 2
- Heat 1 tbl of the oil in a pan.
- Add the onions and saute until fragrance.
- Add the chicken dice cook till it change colour.
- Add in the mix vegetables.
- Add in the peeled tomatos and mix ingredients well.
- When the ingredients are boiling, add in the cooked rice.
- Add salt and ketchup according to your liking and mixed the ingredients.
- When fired rice is done, set it aside.
- Prepare the fired rice on another plate for serving.
Now, here comes the cooking of the eggs:
Half-Cooked Eggs Directions
- Heat 2 tbls of the oil in a pan with medium heat.
- Add in the egg mixture.
- Use a pair of chopstick to keep mixing the eggs to prevent it from being all cooked.
- Tilt the pan 45 degrees to let the eggs slide down to the corner of the pan while continue to mixing the eggs.
- Switch of the gas when the eggs are half-cooked.
Finally, assembling the final product.
Assemble the Omurice
- With the fired rice already prepared.
- Place the half-cooked eggs on the fried rice.
- Add some ketchup on the eggs according to your liking.