Been feeling lazy recently, so wanted to make something easy so that it wouldn’t take up so much time. Picked this recipe from the book Paleo Lunches and Breakfasts On the Go. Is very easy to make provided the dressing for the salad is readily available!
The dressing for this salad was addictive that hubby finished it for his lunch! He almost licked the leftover dressing.
My version of vegetables used from the leftovers last night. Is equally delicious!
- 112g to 170g roasted chicken, diced
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 1 tbsp diced red onion
- 1/4 cup (30g) peeled and diced cucumber
- 2 cups (110g) romaine lettuce, diced
- 3 strips of bacon, diced or 1/2 or uncured ham, diced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 2 tbsp (30ml) Homemade Ranch Salad Dressing
- Chop, dice, and cook all the required ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients and add the dressing right before eating.
- The chicken can just a quick stir-fry in the pan with the bacon or ham till cooked.