As I need to quickly finish up this soon to expire Philadelphia cream cheese, today I have found another recipe that made used of chocolate couverture and cream cheese again. I feel like I am in a baking marathon. =__=’|
Aren’t these lovely! These chocolate chip and cheesecake cookies are really easy to make and the ingredients are easily available.
The baking time for these cookies is also very short, but this means that you will have to bake many rounds unless you have a few baking sheets available on hand.
Gorgeous! Try baking yours today now!
- 226g butter, softened
- 100g granulated sugar
- 100g brown sugar
- 226g Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 288g cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 304g bittersweet chocolate couverture or semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175 degree C.
- Beat together the butter, sugar, brown sugar and Philadelphia cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Add the egg and vanilla, mix well.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Add gradually to the stand mixer, scraping down the sides of the bowl as it mixed.
- Mix in the chocolate couverture or semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Scoop by rounded tablespoons or small cookie scoop onto parchment or silicon lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 175 degree C for 9-10 minutes, until the edges look set.
- Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes before moving to wire rack to cool.
- Once cooled, store in a zip loc bag or other air tight container inside of the refrigerator.
- The sugar in the ingredients have been reduced to the level of sweetness to our liking. But is still too sweet for us! If you want something sweeter, pop over to the original website to take a look at the amount of sugar required.