Now that I have learnt how to make Coconut Milk, I am not wasting the leftovers! The coconut flour can be used to make lots of bakery!
Even after milking the shredded coconut, the coconut flour still smells fantastic and is now so fine grained! Here I sniffing at it again. ^_^’|
- Unsweetened shredded coconut or leftover from coconut milk
- Spread the leftover unsweetened shredded coconut on a baking sheet.
- Dry it in the oven at low heat about 80 °C for 2-3 hours. Skip this step if you are using dry shredded coconut.
- Transfer the dried shredded coconut into a food processor and process it at high speed for about 1 minutes.
- Once done, transfer to airtight bottle.