Tomorrow we are going on a short trip, thus preparing these roasted almonds as our snack for tomorrow!
The rosemary fragrant simply filled up the whole place! So nice! While I am toasting it, I am actually quite skeptical about whether it will and feel oily, because it looks so oily! Thank goodness, it doesn’t taste like oily at all! And the roasted flavour just burst in my mouth! Is so delicious!
- 1 cup skin-on whole raw almonds
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground pepper
- 1 tbsp butter or ghee
- Melt the butter in large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Once the butter starts bubbling, throw in the almonds (making sure they’re in a single layer) and stir until coated.
- Add rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Toast the almonds in the skillet, stirring often, until slightly darkened and aromatic (about 8 to 12 minutes).
- Remove almonds and place on paper towel until cooled to room temperature.
- Store these yummy seasoned nuts in a sealed Tupperware container.